Monday, January 9, 2012

Xmas & New Year

Hi Sea Fans!

I hope you've all had a great holiday and are ready to get back to work.  I must say, after all the Christmas food I think I need a rest!  I thought I'd start the new year with only a few words and lots of pics of 2011, enjoy: 
My book for sale at the Two Oceans Aquarium in Cape Town.
The barnacles brought to me last year by a Sea Fan who wanted to know what they were.
Goose barnacles we found washed up on the beach.
Everyone enjoying the Bowmouth Guitarshark at uShaka Marine World.


Moon Jellies lit up nicely so that you can see them.
A Sea Fan loving the Sea Turtle that visits schools with me.
Book 2 came out in 2011.  Hopefully Book 3 will be out soon!
Some cool marine origami I saw.
Another Sea Fan!
The seal skeleton I put together for the Hagfish display.
One of the cool scientists I met last year - Meagan McCord of the Shark Conservancy in Hermanus.
Heidi and I attended LOTS of expos and markets last year!

A Christmas penguin I saw at the shopping mall.

I started my travels around the world to find out what kind of jobs are out there for people who want to work with the sea and animals.

Have an amazing 2012 Sea Fans and I hope to hear from you all soon!
Cheers
Abby
}( *)8

No comments:

Post a Comment