Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Bugs

Hi Sea Fans!

While I've been travelling all over the place, Heidi, the author of my books, has also...she went to Yebo Gogga 2 weeks ago at Wits University in Johannesburg and sent me this photo to show me what she was teaching everyone:


On the left you can see me!!!  (Advertising my books of course).  Around the book posters, she had all sorts of photos of marine careers and on the right she had photos of me on my travels as well as a map to show where I've been and where I'm going.  She says there was quite a bit of interest in what I'm doing which makes me happy because that means that you guys out there are watching out for me and checking on my blog to see where I am.  You guys are welcome to e-mail me with questions if you'd like to know more about a specific career...you never know, maybe I'm going to find out more about it when I go to New Zealand or Korea or maybe even Antarctica!

Stay tuned for more stories Sea Fans, there's lots more fun and photos coming up!
Have a great week.

PS.  The stuff on the table is a model of shark gills, real shark jaws, a mermaid's purse and a jar with the deadliest thing in the sea in it (anyone know what that is?).

Cheers!
Abby
}(*)8

No comments:

Post a Comment