Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Jet setter!

Hi Sea Fans!

It's amazing the places that I've been, the people I've met, the animals I've been able to get to know and the things that I've seen.  Thanks to everyone who has hosted me in their country and hometown, I've had a ball!!  Nope, I'm not done yet, I just want to say thanks to the folks who've been a part of my journey so far:

  • Alaska Fisheries Science Centre (Kodiak Lab), USA
  • Alaska Sea Life Centre, USA
  • Prince William Sound Science Centre, Alaska, USA
  • Two Oceans Aquarium, South Africa


  • Henley Marine Discovery Centre, Australia
  • Tagai State College, Australia
  • Tasmania's Woodbridge Marine Discovery Centre, Australia
  • Naturaliste Marine Discovery Centre, Australia (Perth)
  • Queenscliff Marine and Freshwater Discovery Centre, Australia


  • Veracruz Aquarium, Mexico
  • Shaw Ocean Discovery Centre, Canada
  • California Science Centre, USA
  • Santa Monica Pier Aquarium, USA
  • San Francisco Mobile Aquarium, USA
  • Oregan Coast Aquarium, USA
  • Catalina Island Field Station 
  • Cabrillo Marine Aquarium, USA
  • Joides Resolution/DEEP EARTH Academy (Ship)


  • Wrigley Marine Science Centre, USA
  • Dauphin Island Sea Lab, Gulf of Mexico
  • Florida Aquarium, USA
  • Pier Aquarium, USA
  • Mote Marine Lab, USA 
  • Whale-Net (USA and Australia)
  • Antarctic Research Station




I still have so many more people to visit and countries to see so keep enjoying the ride with me, Sea Fans, it's going to be awesome!


Cheers
Abby
}( *)8

No comments:

Post a Comment