Thursday, January 19, 2012

Ed the Bear

Hi Sea Fans!


I was in such a rush with the last blog that I didn't even give you much info on Ed so I thought I'd better let him speak for himself.  Here's what he had to say:


"I have always found the oceans fascinating and love to go tide pooling and beachcombing. I have heard about the terrible damage that pollution and global warming are doing to the world's oceans which is very worrying. So I have decided to go on an expedition to see for myself and raise awareness by reporting on what I find out. I hope also to experience some of the oceans beautiful and amazing wildlife before it is too late. I hope you will join me, Ed the Bear, on my adventures."


If you want to check out what he does, go to www.adventuresofedthebear.blogspot.com


Have a great weekend Sea Fans and chat to you soon!
Cheers
Abby
}( *)8

No comments:

Post a Comment